Push back racking combines high-density storage with high-speed access by conventional forklift trucks, ideal for businesses that need to store large batches of the same SKU.
Pallets may be safely stored 2 to 6 deep. Pallets are gravity fed ensuring the pick face is constantly filled. Pallet access is arranged on a Last In First Out basis.
- Pick face remains constantly full
- A low damage environment, with truck outside racking always
- High storage density with speedy accessibility, but FILO
- Conventional handling equipment can be used
- Pallet quality may not be so critical as carts or cradles are always used
- Complies with AS4084:2012
- Tested in accordance with EN 15512:2009 (formally FEM)
|Handling Equipment||Conventional Forklift|
|Average Locations Used||80%|
|Immediate Accessibility||Up to 100%|
|% of Floor Space Covered By Storage||43%|