I have a lot of identical pallets to store. As a safety issue I cannot block stack but I need to get as many pallets as possible into a given area without specialist equipment. Solution Drive-in racking, although slow in throughput, offers high density storage for a limited range of stock.
This high density storage is particularly suited to cold or chill store environments.
- High density storage –maximising cubic space—economical with greater number of pallets stored per cubic meter than other storage systems.
- Low stock rotation – suitable for seasonal goods and fluctuating stock demand.
- Ideal for cold and bulk storage applications.
- Suitable for easily damaged or fragile loads, which cannot be block stacked.
- Better space utilisation
- Good occupancy rates can be achieved